|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||10000 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||35 Days|
Model No.: FLV221
Driving Mode: Electrical
Connection Form: Wafer
Structure: Centre Sealing
Seal Form: Force Sealed
Valve Stem: Normal
Work Pressure: Low Pressure (Pn<1.6mpa)
Working Temperature: Normal Temperature (-40°C
Material of Seal Surface: Soft Sealed
Valve Body: Sheet Metal
Application: Industrial Usage
Packaging: Wooden box
Place of Origin: CHINA
Supply Ability: 1000/MOUNTH
HS Code: 8481804090
Triple Offset Wafer Electric Butterfly Valve
Features as below:
1. Butterfly valve is open torque is small, flexible and convenient, energy saving.
2. Butterfly valve is three-dimensional eccentric structure, so that the disc closes more and more tight, the sealing performance is reliable, zero leakage.
Butterfly valve is high pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance,with long service life.
This triple offset butterfly valve is designed with a three-dimensional eccentric principle, so that the sealing surface space motion trail achieves idealized. Sealing surface is without between friction and interference, coupled with the proper choice of sealing material, which ensures butterfly valve sealing, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and wear resistance, etc.
Dimension (Connection Size mm)
Triple Offset Features and Principle:
1. Butterfly valve is deviate from pipeline center.
2. Butterfly valve is deviate from sealing surface center.
3. Butterfly valve is inclined cone when valve is opening, disc and valve seat contacted each other at moment of valve is closed. Because of eccentric 1#, eccentric 2#, disc can separate quickly form the valve seat, reduced abrasion of sealing surfaces, friction torque is small, easy to open. Because of eccentric cone 3#, when the valve is opening or closing, disc can go through the valve seal inner channel, achieve contact sealing.
4. Butterfly valve is rotation radius of the conical disc is bigger than the rotation radius of the sealing surfaces contacted position, so the disc will close more and more tight when valve is closing, to achieve self-locking, to prevent the disc from over positi